Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SOPA/PIPA STRIKE & what it means for my blog...

In an effort to support the SOPA/PIPA STRIKE this website will be "blacked out" all day today. I will resume using my blog tomorrow. I have my own beliefs as to why this strike is a good thing. I would encourage all of my readers to find out about it, and see for yourself how these two bills could affect us all...If you would like to help out too, you can by Going here to write to Congress. This is a strike against censorship, a chance to tell Congress what we the people want! Please give a moment today and at least find out what all the hype is about! Also, if you happen to come across one of these websites that are also blacked out while you're doing your regular internet thing, imagine what it would be like for some of these sites to not exist anymore. I am encouraging you all to read the articles written on the bottom of the strike site. There are links on the bottom, it reads: "The three most definitive articles on SOPA and PIPA: Free Speech, Problems, Security." (you can not get to those links from this site, you will need to visit by Going here to write to Congress!!! 
Now let's all get out there and make some informed decisions. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Like your site. Hope you follow my blog as well.
    http://miamicoupondr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete