Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BrytonPick (Product Review)



It never fails that after a meal, I need a toothpick...I found a new product that works a lot better than a toothpick. Have you ever heard of BrytonPick? Awesome quick convenient REUSABLE new alternative to toothpicks.



Ya that's right, reusable! Each one lasts up to 30 days! It's also super cute! Looks kinda like a boomerang. It fits in a credit card sized pouch, so it can really go anywhere with you. Keep it in your wallet, and you'll always have it with you. It's made of super thin Stainless Steel...I know I thought weird too, but when I opened the package and used it, it wasn't weird at all. It was also pretty comforting knowing that the stainless steel is also germ free...Bonus! You can also pick up a free sample of one at their website.(Just pay shipping & processing) There is a link on the top right in green that says get a free sample. Make sure to also check out their Facebook page. Their running a special promotion where you can view, like, share, or upload a "Quicky" situation and check your embarrassment potential meter and even win an annual supply of BrytonPick, and iPad2, and much more!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment