Saturday, July 23, 2011

Couponing & What it can do for you

 Let's face it, every month we're hounded by various companies for our hard earned money. Some things are necessity: rent, clothes, food, household stuff, while others are "extras". What if I told you, you could save money for all of those extras you want to do, just by spending a little time trimming down on some of the necessities. Now, I'm not talking cutting back on what you're buying, I'm talking about cutting down how much you spend on what you're buying. By spending a few hours a week, you can drastically cut down your monthly amount of what you're currently spending. After all, who wants to pay full price for shampoo & conditioner, toothpaste & toothbrushes, and various other things when you can get them for free, or almost free. Now consider you aren't paying for those things anymore monthly, or at the very least only spending very little, that's probably more than a few dollars you'd be saving. Instantly more money for all those extras. What you do with your extra money is your business. Couponing can give you as much as you put into it. There are casual couponers, and then there are extreme couponers. You get to choose which you will be, I can only help along the way. I'll point out sales, talk about couponing, teach you how to match sales ads up with the coupons, and definitely pass along as many freebies as possible. It's a learning game, and I'm still learning things too, so feel free to ask me anything coupon related: if I don't know, I'm sure I can find someone who will...

~d

No comments:

Post a Comment